Become a Partner
38th Tiburon wine festival - take 2!Thank you for your interest in being a part of our 2021 Wine Festival.Last year due to COVID-19 we had to cancel our 38th Annual event but we are excited to welcome everyone back the fall of this year onOctober 2nd, 2021 from 1-4pm.
The Tiburon Wine Festival is a place for wine, food, live music, sun and stunning bay views makes this one of the most desirable wine consumer events of the year! These elements create the quintessential wine tasting experience for the savvy crowd of wine & food lovers that flock to our Festival. This is your opportunity to introduce yourself to our Festival’s influential consumers and trendsetters.
A Few Statistics from our past wine festivals….
- 1,400 tickets sold. Sells out very year!
- 46% of attendees live in San Francisco,19% come from Marin County and 25% from Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area.
- 52% of attendees are between 30 and 39 years old; 23% between 40 and 60; and 19% between 21 and 29.
- 69% of attendees have an annual income of at least $100,000, with 18.46% having annual incomes of above $200,000.
- 70% of attendees report they plan to purchase the wines they sampled.
- Exhibitor booth signage
- Half an 8’ table
- 9’ market umbrella or pop up tent for shade
- Glasses & plates – for wine & food sampling
- Ice and holding containers to chill wine
- Water for rinsing
- Dump buckets
- One free parking space
- Logo on electronic and print marketing materials
- Wine – 3 – 4 cases (2 or 3 varietals appreciated)
- Staff (we can provide volunteers if necessary)
- Marketing materials and additional decoration for table if desired
- Certificate of Insurance required from all exhibitors
- Trash Service
Call or email 415 435 5633 or email@example.com