Become a Partner
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE 36TH ANNUAL TIBURON WINE FESTIVAL?
Wine, food, live music, sun and stunning bay views makes this one of the most desirable wine consumer events of the year! These elements create the quintessential wine tasting experience for the savvy crowd of wine & food lovers that flock to our Festival. This is your opportunity to introduce yourself to our Festival’s influential consumers and trendsetters.
A Few Statistics….
- 1,400 tickets sold. Sells out very year!
- 46% of attendees live in San Francisco,19% come from Marin County and 25% from Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area.
- 52% of attendees are between 30 and 39 years old; 23% between 40 and 60; and 19% between 21 and 29.
- 69% of attendees have an annual income of at least $100,000, with 18.46% having annual incomes of above $200,000.
- 70% of attendees report they plan to purchase the wines they sampled.
- Exhibitor booth signage
- Half an 8’ table
- 9’ market umbrella or pop up tent for shade
- Glasses & plates – for wine & food sampling
- Ice and holding containers to chill wine
- Water for rinsing
- Dump buckets
- One free parking space
- Company listing in tasting program
- Company logo on Festival website with link to your site (over 11,000 visits a month)
- Wine – 3 – 4 cases (2 or 3 varietals appreciated)
- Staff (we can provide volunteers if necessary)
- Marketing materials and additional decoration for table if desired
- Certificate of Insurance required from all exhibitors
- Trash Service
Call or email 415 435 5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org