Good news! This has been a long process, but we will be opening June 6th, 2020 for limited in-office care with the following safety precautions. The health and safety of the community and staff is of paramount importance, so I'd appreciate your understanding as we implement these:
1) All services are by appointment only, no walk-ins accepted until further notice
2) One patient in the office at a time. Exam patients enter through back door, other appointments through the front door
3) Masks are required while in the office
4) All frames will be sanitized after customers try them on, in addition to equipment, furniture, surfaces, knobs, etc in between ALL patients.
5) Breath shields will be installed wherever possible on equipment, and the optical desk
6) The doctor will social distance during services wherever possible, and wear gloves when direct patient contact is necessary
7) Please sign up for the patient portal if you haven't already. New patients will be required, and there will be a quick intake form for all (acknowledging the safety precautions that are in place and attesting that you have no current or recent symptoms of COVID-19)