Mondays-Fridays 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Located at The Boardwalk shopping center, Tiburon
The Ark is the independent, locally owned subscription newspaper that covers the people and activities of the greater Tiburon Peninsula, which includes Tiburon, Belvedere and Strawberry. It has twice been named the nation's best small community weekly newspaper, honored as the winner of the 2018 and 2019 General Excellence award from the National Newspaper Association.
Founded in 1972, with its first regular weekly issue in January 1973, the paper is published once a week, arriving in our subscribers’ mailboxes on Wednesdays. With newsstand sales and a pass-alongs, The Ark reaches a paid readership of more than 6,000 people.
• Owner-Publisher Alison T. Gray:
• Business & Advertising Director Henriette Corn:
• Executive Editor Kevin Hessel:
• Assistant Editor & Reporter Emily Lavin:
• Calendar Editor Diana Goodman:
• Accounts Manager Leigh Pagan:
• Tiburon reporter Deirdre McCrohan:
• Belvedere and public-safety reporter Katherine Martine:
Rep/Contact InfoView Personal BioKevin HesselExecutive Editor
- Phone: (415) 435-2652
- Send an Email
- 1550 Tiburon Blvd Ste D Tiburon CA 94920